Ad
Rotten Tomatoes Widget
Popular Posts
-
Batman v. Superman: Mismatch or Fixed Fight?
-
Top Ten Career Advice from The Game of Thrones.
-
First Teaser Trailer of X-men: Days of Future Past is here
-
First Teaser Of the Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
-
Dawn Of The Planet of The Apes - The Review
-
Man Of Steel - Review
-
Elysium - The Review.
-
Top Ten Villains
-
First Look at Captain America: The Winter Soldier
-
Top 10 Fight Movies
Powered by Blogger.











2 comments:
Now THAT is what I'm talking about! I like this movie already! Black looks good on the Good Captain, but He needs to wear the Red, White and Blue to remind 'em of who they dealin' wif! That Black dude, I assume it is The Falcon, right? I'm looking forward to this movie. My rating for This Teaser? 8/10 Prediction for actual movie? 7/10. Make Thine MARVEL!!!
Yeah the trailer really looks awesome. The black guy is the Falcon. That is correct.
Post a Comment
Be nice.